[Biostudent] Student Work - Medical Scribe

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:39:00 PST 2024

Please send the attached information to your students who may be seeking a position to improve their chances of getting into school. We are seeking a Pre-Med, Pre-PA, or Pre-Nursing Student to work full time with our podiatrist as a scribe and MA.

Students must send their resume to Lucy Gleeson at lucy at bergdpm.com<mailto:lucy at bergdpm.com>. No calls are accepted.

Thanks so much for your help!

Lynn Chapman

Marketing Director