[Biostudent] Student Organization - Advocates for Climate Health

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Feb 26 19:24:02 PST 2024

Hi!

We are Advocates for Climate Health, a club dedicated to educated, training, and applying information about climate health into advocacy actions. On February 28th from 6:30-7:30 we have a speaker coming to talk with us about his journey and current work in advocacy.

If you could send out our flyer and sign-up form that would be great!

Sign Up Link to Google form for the ACH: Speaker Series

Advocates for Climate Health: Speaker Series - Google Forms<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1E0ZpJdYghbQAEvETCJ4opTDwOCUF1cRp4bnCxiBo9Qw/edit__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!hNB_tBhZ-V0_pVED8H-0ljyGH4lehJ5snZVB06VenBp_mbFv6kHnbVAu5kLhPSUdN6sxqIqaFkaLQnHjXITnPXsIoA$>

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Best,

Advocates for Climate Health