[Biostudent] Eye Clinic Position Openings (PAID CLINICAL HOURS)

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Mar 18 10:04:16 PDT 2024

Hi there!

My name is David Shin and I am a UW graduate and current medical assistant at the Eye Clinic of University Village. We will be having two positions opening up to work as a medical/office assistant at our small and local clinic. This is an incredible opportunity for pre-health majors because you will have direct and impactful interactions with patients; and the ability to shadow an eye surgeon.

We are looking for people to start in June as well as people who are able to commit to this summer. Our goal is to foster an employee who will transition to full-time medical assistant work. this which means we will be giving preference to those who are graduating next quarter / those who are already graduated. However, we will also have an opening for a part-time position - in which we are able to offer flexible work schedules to accommodate your classes.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email ecuvapply at gmail.com<mailto:ecuvapply at gmail.com> with your resume/CV, a few sentences about yourself, what you are looking for in a job, and your availability to work part vs full time.

"
Thank you so much for your help in reaching out to the students!

Best,
David
ecuv98105 at gmail.com<mailto:ecuv98105 at gmail.com>

--
Timothy P. Carey, M.D. , P. S.
Ophthalmology

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The documents accompanying this transmission contain confidential health information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the comments of these documents is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and return or destroy the documents.