[Biostudent] Burke Museum Scavenger Hunt with Biology Students for Equity

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Thu May 9 16:54:48 PDT 2024

Join us for an exciting scavenger hunt at the Burke Museum this Tuesday, May 14th from 3:45-4:45pm. Explore the halls of our wonderfully curated on-campus museum and network with other students involved in the sciences here at UW! There will also be a chance to win prizes from the Burke gift shop. Meet us outside the front entrance of the Burke museum by 3:45 pm to join the fun!

Fill out this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVBL9m7CJ-0_-HGNJNvfT2y2hWwpIGLcSjnOggvb5NIn-JgA/viewform__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i92ofzATvmNOAZFyw9wVhhlwTWrwol7qFUGvMe9P--L0goqtwHFT1siS___7r_ISwLMoGRYFkqARrQU$> to RSVP!

For more information or questions about accommodations, please email biologystudentsforequity at gmail.com<mailto:biologystudentsforequity at gmail.com> or reach out to us on Instagram @biologystudentsforequity. Check out our website bseuw.weebly.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bseuw.weebly.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i92ofzATvmNOAZFyw9wVhhlwTWrwol7qFUGvMe9P--L0goqtwHFT1siS___7r_ISwLMoGRYFEPOpwUk$>!”

Thank you so much,
Katie