[Biostudent] Accepting applications for the 2024-25 Undergraduate Research Leaders Program!

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Tue May 28 15:28:38 PDT 2024

Accepting applications for the 2024-25 Undergraduate Research Leaders Program!

We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2024-25 Undergraduate Research Leaders cohort! Please share this opportunity with your undergraduate students who are engaged in research.

Program Description
The Undergraduate Research Leaders (URLs) are a team of undergraduates researchers passionate about promoting access to undergraduate research opportunities in all fields. URLs come from a wide variety of disciplines and support the Office of Undergraduate Research mission through peer advising, conducting outreach, and organizing events. They provide critical perspective to Office of Undergraduate Research programs by sharing their unique personal experiences with undergraduate research at the UW.

Application Deadline: July 1, 2024

Eligibility

* Must be a current UW undergraduate student.
* Must have at least 3 quarters of research experience OR have completed an intensive, full-time summer research experience by the start of Fall 2024.
* URLs will receive a scholarship of $200 each quarter and are expected to commit at least 1-2 hours per week to the position. More detailed information and the application link can be found on our website<https://www.washington.edu/cms/undergradresearch/urls/>.

Students from underrepresented backgrounds and/or research experience in the arts, humanities, social sciences, or computer science are especially encouraged to apply. Please feel free to reach out to our office at undergradresearch at uw.edu<mailto:undergradresearch at uw.edu> if you have any questions about the program!

Best,
The Office of Undergraduate Research
Office of Undergraduate Research
Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity | Undergraduate Academic Affairs
University of Washington
Box 352803 | 171 Mary Gates Hall
PH: 206.543.4282 | FAX: 206.616.4389
www.uw.edu/undergradresearch/<http://www.uw.edu/undergradresearch/>
[cid3979492425*7d97933e-ee8b-4dd8-98df-08ed0923e2a6]
Support Undergraduate Research Today with Your Gift<https://www.washington.edu/giving/make-a-gift/?source_typ=3&source=FND-120747>!