[eOutage] RESOLVED: Radius issue caused drop in connection to Eduroam

UW Information Technology's email notification service regarding widespread outages eoutage at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 10 17:09:19 PDT 2022

UW Information Technology has stabilized the issue relating to Radius
which caused a drop in connection to Eduroam
.
The root cause was a missing certificate file and we understand why and
will work towards a permanent solution but the prior configuration was
restored for us by our certificate management partner (SMS).
.
As the incident is considered stable, no further updates will be made
using this channel. If you continue to experience disruption, please
contact help at uw.edu or call 206.221.5000 and reference INC2342330
UW Connect Record: INC2342330
UW-IT will provide no further updates for this incident. If you
experience any technical problems, please email help at uw.edu.
For accurate and up-to-date information related to system incidents,
visit the UW-IT Service Status web page on IT Connect:
[1]https://itconnect.uw.edu/servicestatus/ or call 1-866-368-8243.
Replies to eOutage notifications are not monitored. If you need to
contact UW-IT, please email help at uw.edu or call 206.221.5000
This message is also being sent to the internal UW-IT outage email
list.