[eOutage] UPDATE: Workday unavailable

UW Information Technology's email notification service regarding widespread outages eoutage at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:10:51 PDT 2023

Hello,
At this time UW-IT Engineers have determined that the Workday outage is
related to a Workday vendor datacenter power outage outside. UW-IT will
continue to provide updates as more is known.
.
For additional information please see [1]https://isc.uw.edu/.
.
We will continue to update you as more is known or if further
information is required by our Engineers.
.
For additional information pertaining to high priority incidents,
please visit the IT Connect Service Status page and consider signing up
for our eOutage mailing list to be notified of major computing outages.
[2]https://itconnect.uw.edu/help/servicestatus/
.
Sincerely,
UW-IT Service Center
UW Connect Ticket: REF0389832
Next update: 11/02/2023 09:15 am
For accurate and up-to-date information related to system incidents,
visit the UW-IT Service Status web page on IT Connect:
[3]https://itconnect.uw.edu/servicestatus/ or call 1-866-368-8243.
Replies to eOutage notifications are not monitored. If you need to
contact UW-IT, please use [4]Submit an Incident Report.
This message is also being sent to the internal UW-IT outage email
list.