[Medgrdrnds] CME Credit for Grand Rounds - Response Requested if Claiming Credit

Bertellotti, Angelina abert10 at medicine.washington.edu
Thu Jun 23 09:44:04 PDT 2022

Hello Medicine Grand Rounds subscribers!

We hope you enjoyed another fantastic year of the Department of Medicine Grand Rounds presentations!

If you wish to claim CME credit, please click the below link to send an email to our Grand Rounds team.

CLAIM CME CREDIT HERE<mailto:domgr at medicine.washington.edu?subject=CME%20Credit%20-%20Grand%20Rounds%20'21%20-%20'22>
Or send email to domgr at medicine.washington.edu<mailto:domgr at medicine.washington.edu> with your FULL NAME, email address, and phone number.

We will be compiling Zoom attendance based on the sign-in records received each session. If you have any questions or concerns, please email domgr at medicine.washington.edu<mailto:domgr at medicine.washington.edu>.

Thank you for your continued participation!

-DOM Grand Rounds team

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.