[Medgrdrnds] DOM Grand Rounds - Oct. 6th

DOM Grand Rounds domgr at medicine.washington.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:07:02 PDT 2023

Hello Medicine Grand Rounds subscribers,

The Department of Medicine Grand Rounds' next presentation is on Friday, October 6th!
We are excited to announce that our DADSA Scholar Speakers: Tara Brinck Reid, MD, PhD, Massiel Chavez Stolla, PhD, and Ana P. Valencia, PhD will be presenting.

Please see our October 2023 schedule attached to learn more about our upcoming presentation from Joel Kaufman, MD, MPH on Friday, October 20th.

Please note Grand Rounds will continue to occur twice monthly - on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.

When: 1st and 3rd Fridays from 12 - 1 PM Pacific Time
Zoom Only: https://washington.zoom.us/j/812197730
Joining Zoom: Click the Zoom link and enter your FULL NAME as well as your @UW email address, if possible.

^ Please follow Zoom instructions above in order to confirm attendance if you are seeking CME credit. Max CME credit able to obtain is 21 hours for the 23-24 academic year.

Thank you

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.