[Medgrdrnds] Medical Grand Rounds Text Attendance

DOM Grand Rounds domgr at medicine.washington.edu
Thu Jan 4 15:26:57 PST 2024

Dear Grand Rounds Subscribers,

Beginning January 1st UW faculty and staff are be able to receive CME credit for free. Part of the way we are able to support these efforts is by beginning text attendance (only for UW faculty and staff). We have attached the text instructions for Grand Rounds for you and our texting code is 8821.

Please note, that those who have attended any sessions prior to January 1st (UW Faculty and Staff) will still need to pay for their credit if you would like to receive a CME certificate. All non-UW individuals who would like to receive a CME certification will continue to pay.

Using the texting feature to track attendance allows the CME department to keep track of attendance in real time. This will also allow an accurate count of CME credits an attendee should receive at the end of the year. Please create a UW CloudCME account if you haven't already done so here: www.uwcme.org<http://www.uwcme.org>

Thank you.

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.