[Alpine-info] How do I use gpg to verify alpine-2.26.zip?

Eduardo Chappa via Alpine-info alpine-info at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 10 20:23:08 PDT 2024

Hello Nancy,

thank you for trying version 2.26. I do not normally post gpg signatures
for windows binaries. This has to do with moving files between computers
which leads to losing information (keys) and me not using gpg on a daily
basis (so I am happy to regenerate keys as much as I need, when I need).
I've been good about this in the last few years, so all is good at this
time.

I posted a signature for the windows binary at

https://alpineapp.email/alpine/release/src/sig/windows-2.26.zip.sig

I hope this helps you with your endeavors.

Thank you.

--
Eduardo