[AMP-L] After Having My Fingers Amputated Jokes About My ‘shark’ Hand Went Viral

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:23:48 PDT 2022

via Report Door:

Sadie Kemp has had all 10 fingers amputated, and her legs are next.

Sadie Kemp, 34, developed sepsis in December and has been in the
hospital for months.

The hardest part is being away from her sons, who are 17 and 2.

This is her story, as told to Kelly Burch.

Every day I count down to the evenings. That´s when my doctors let me
out of the hospital for a few hours so I can go to my parents´ house and
visit my sons, who are 17 and 2.

I´ve been in the hospital since the day after Christmas, when I nearly
died of sepsis. All of my fingers have been amputated, and my legs will
be later this year. Those evenings with my family are a bright spot that
keeps my mental and emotional health up during the toughest year of my
life.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y7e3jfkw

Wayne R.