[AMP-L] Prosthetic Leg Lost In Lake Returned To Owner [Video]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:04:26 PDT 2022

via News On 6 Oklahoma:

A man who lost his prosthetic leg in Keystone Lake has it back after it
was lost for six months. Some people spotted the leg that washed up on
shore and worked hard to figure out whose prosthetic it was.

The leg's owner, Shawn Igert, said the return of his missing leg is
life-changing.

When Igert´s kayak capsized at Keystone Lake, he could only watch as
his prosthetic leg floated further and further away. Igert was stuck in the
water for three hours before he was rescued by passing boaters.

He said his biggest concern was just surviving in the water.

"You know, my leg was the least of my worries," he said. Igert has a
neurological disorder that forced him to get his left leg amputated two
years ago, but he's never let that stop him.

"I want to get up and get around," he said. "You know, when I lost that
prosthetic leg, my life completely changed."

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/yypdaxtx

Wayne R.