[AMP-L] Amputee & Disabled Golf Championship Tees Off at PSU [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 17:53:11 PDT 2022

via WTAJ Pennsylvania:

The Eastern Amputee Golf Association (EAGA) is teeing off some
competition and celebrating its top players during their 35th annual
championship.

About 50 amputee and disabled golfers from 12 states are
participating in the event, which began on Sunday, August 7, and runs
through Tuesday, August 9 at the Penn State Golf Courses.

"Our hope is that we reach out to as many people as possible and let
them know that this a great game, this game of golf," said EAGA
Executive Director Bob Buck. "It works for everyone and can be played
by everyone."

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2znsevn5

Wayne R.