[AMP-L] It's Just a Matter of Balance

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 08:12:40 PDT 2022

via Kevin Garrison, CP

Kevin Kappler, Ph.D.

As a fellow amputee, I know the psychological difficulties people
face after losing a limb. I have helped people on the phone and
texting for the last ten years as a Life Coach with these specific
issues. I understand what you are up against when you realize you
have lost a limb. Prior to that, I was a clinical psychologist for
over thirty years specializing in treating panic disorders and
post-traumatic stress. My post-doctoral work was at the VA in San
Francisco with vets coming back with lost limbs and traumatic body
images.

We will talk about the problems you are facing in your recovery from
your amputation. By the end of the conversation, you will know what I
can provide and if it will help you. My services are simple and
direct. Initial consultations are free of charge.

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2h2e2nxk

Wayne R.