[AMP-L] Canadian Amputee Allison Lang on Modelling

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 06:19:20 PDT 2022

via Yahoo News:

Within the first minute of speaking to her, I know there's something
special about Allison Lang.

Her infectious smile pops up on my laptop screen, and I immediately
feel at ease. She ties her hair back, asks about my day, and
apologizes for the clutter behind her (which I can assure you was no
mess at all).

And while I'm grateful that technology that allows us to connect
virtually, I have an overwhelming desire to meet her in person. To
shake her hand and thank her for teaching women everywhere to love
their authentic selves, no matter what you look like.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2hrr8b4g

Wayne R.