[AMP-L] House Fire Destroys 11-year-old Boy’s Leg Prosthesis [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 15:31:15 PDT 2022

via KSNW Kansas:

A Wichita family is left rebuilding after a house fire destroyed
everything. Sunday afternoon, while running errands, Bonnie Hubertus
got a call from her mom that firefighters were surrounding her home
on W. 31st Street.

"I just didn´t know what was going on. So I turned around and pull
back over 31st Street, and my whole house is up in flames," Hubertus
said.

The home Hubertus grew up in was gone.

"From the time the call went out to 911 till the time they got there
was four and a half minutes, and it was gone. I mean, I´m just, I
can´t even explain it. It´s devastating," she said.

The rest of the story, with photos & video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/23ado6w6

Wayne R.