[AMP-L] Five Tips for Coping with Limb Loss

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 14:51:23 PDT 2022

via Digital Journal:

The big chop, life-saving procedure, amputation- no matter how you
put it, limb loss is not for the faint of heart, even though it can
and does happen to just about anyone, so how do we cope when it´s our
leg the doctor marks a big X on?

We are a dedicated team of multidisciplinary professionals that are
passionate about bringing innovative healthcare solutions to the
amputee community. We created The Liner Wand with Apocrine technology
to address the problems that can arise between the skin-liner
interface.

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/22thktq3

Wayne R.