[AMP-L] Cross Country Runner, 19, Makes Tough Choice To Have His Leg Amputated [Video]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:06:55 PDT 2022

via Survivor Net:
“I Thought I Was Going To Die!’ Colorado Cross Country Runner, 19, Makes
Tough Choice To Have His Leg Amputated Due to Cancer.
- Colorado teen Thomas Matson is a born survivor, and had to have a liver
transplant by age 1.
-
- In high school, the avid runner, 19, was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma,
and faced the difficult decision of having to have a portion of his right
leg amputated. Then he found the perfect prosthetic and re-joined his
cross-country team.
-
- There are two major types of synovial sarcoma: monophasic (spindle cells)
and biphasic (spindle cells and epithelial cells). There is no clear
pattern for who this disease targets, but it is typically found more in
young adults, and usually in more men than women.

The rest of the story, with photos and video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2c9b5q7o

Wayne R.