[AMP-L] Amputee Runner Running 100 Marathons In 100 Days [Video]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:38:29 PST 2022

via CBS Boston:

- What Jacky Hunt-Broersma is up to these days just sounds crazy.

Jacky, who runs with a prosthetic, is running 100 marathons in 100
days!

Every day she flashes a scorecard of how many down and how many to
go. Like Bill Belichick says, "no days off."

So why is she doing this?

"Yes, I get that a lot and my kids, normally when they hear my next
thing I want to do, they roll their eyes at me and they´re like `Here we go
again," she told WBZ-TV.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y9q4nhu9

Wayne R.

Jacky runs some of her daily marathons on the road and some on the
treadmill!

Sounds miserable, right?

She was a training for a 100-mile race, and because of the pandemic, she
decided to stay inside and do that 100 miles on a treadmill.