[AMP-L] Dbl Amputee Called Police For Help and They Took His Dog [Audio]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 04:42:57 PDT 2022

via National Public Radio Michigan:

Dale Bryant loves his dog, King.

"Yeah, he helps me plenty," Bryant said as King, a german shepherd,
sniffed and wagged his tail on a Zoom call this week.

Bryant has both legs amputated. He gets around by laying face down on

a modified wheelchair, and pushing the wheels with his arms, which
puts him eye-to-eye with King. Bryant lives alone at his house in
Taylor, outside of Detroit, just him and King.

"He protects me," Bryant said. "When I�m outside, he�ll actually
pull
me into the house ... because he�s strong as a bull."

The rest of the story, with photo & audio, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2kpo4vpd

Wayne R.