[AMP-L] Will She Be 1st Amputee To Win Survivor

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 06:54:18 PDT 2022

via Union Leader:

Noelle Lambert has never let the fact she´s an amputee hold her back.

But even she, a Paralympian and the first above-the-knee amputee to
compete in the reality TV game show "Survivor," lay awake at night
for weeks wondering how her leg - the prosthetic one - would hold up
in challenges involving sand, surf, and even storms.

"From the moment I knew I was going to be on the show, that´s what
had me scared to death," Lambert said. "From watching the show I know
how grueling it is if I was an able-bodied person, but going into it
I was worried if my leg was even going to stay on.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2g43c5nf

Wayne R.