[AMP-L] Prosthesis Brings Quality of Life Back to Amputees [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 10:36:31 PDT 2023

Hi Wayne,

Happy to see you back in action. I thought you might be interested in
posting my new amputee educational video (4:22 minutes long). I
became sick and tired of seeing terrible prosthetic work brought to
me. The various amputees told me in different ways how they were made
to feel the fitting problems were their fault and would go away over
time. After inspection, I would find as many as 6 to 9 things wrong
with the prosthesis, directly contributing to their pain and
inability to use the prosthesis. If you feel it appropriate, I would
appreciate your help making it available to more amputees to help
them understand what proper prosthetic care is and how it should be.
Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/UACQOrDQL40

Please let me know what you think about it.
Thanks for your time on this, Wayne.

Take care,
Kevin

Kevin S. Garrison, C.P., L.P. / Author