[AMP-L] Recommendation for prosthetist in Denver?

Susan Henderson shenderson at dredf.org
Tue Feb 14 19:03:31 PST 2023

Hello All,

My colleagues at Mobility International USA are looking for a prosthetist
in the Denver area for a high school exchange student from Cameroon. Thank
you in advance for any recommendation!
Their email to me below:

"We have a high school exchange (YES program) student from Cameroon, living
in the Denver area, who has two prosthetic legs that are in need of some
serious attention. She has some community support for this, but her
placement organization has no idea where to go.

Any suggestions for a *very good prosthetist* who will be respectful and
happy to work with a lovely young woman from Cameroon?

Susan Henderson, Executive Director
Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
3075 Adeline Street, Suite 210
Berkeley CA 94703
T 510-644-2555
E shenderson at dredf.org