[AMP-L] ‘I just want to show up’ Dbl Amputee Exudes Hope [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 05:32:34 PST 2023

via KTXL Fox 40 Sacremento:

Sometimes life throws you a curveball when you least expect it,
changing your life in ways you can´t possibly imagine. However, one
man teaches us it´s how you respond to it that changes your
perspective.

"I just want to show up for people," and that´s exactly what he´s
doing.

Meet Roseville resident, Tim Healea, a double amputee, who´s not
letting his circumstances hold him back from living life.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2qmp3hdo

Wayne R.