[AMP-L] Berkeley Mom Is An Amputee, But It Doesn't Slow Her Down

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue May 9 09:53:08 PDT 2023

via The Patch, Berkeley, NJ:

Moms do so much for everyone around them. We try to celebrate them
all year long, but Mother's Day is a perfect opportunity to shout it
from the rooftops and post it on Patch: Mom rocks!

Here at Patch, we've launched an initiative to help recognize the
awesome moms and mom figures in communities like yours.

This submission comes from Amber Roblenski who nominated Diana
Roblenski of Berkeley.

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2hyp53t2

Wayne R.