[AMP-L] Insurance Denies Critical Amputation [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 14:02:04 PDT 2023

via WSVN-TV CH 7 Miami:

Insurance denies critical amputation as South Florida woman battling
cancer takes action.

She had cancer and a tumor in her foot. Her insurance company refused
to pay for it to be amputated. Then she contacted Help Me Howard with
Patrick Fraser and got the surgery she desperately needed.

Tina arrived home with a smile, not thinking about what she had been
through, wondering about us.

Tina Bakr: "How have you guys been?"
Patrick Fraser: "Forget us. How have you been?"
Tina Bakr: "I´m all right. I´m hanging in there."
Twenty-two days ago, Tina went into the hospital where her leg was
amputated.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/yv9tc37w

Wayne R.