[AMP-L] On September 11, 2001

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 09:17:24 PDT 2023

via PFAW on Sept. 11, 2023:

Today, as we mark the anniversary of 9/11, I wanted to take a moment
to acknowledge the profound impact this day has had on our nation and
the world.

Twenty-two years ago, the tragic events of 9/11 shook us to our core,
leaving a permanent mark on the collective memory of humanity. We
remember the lives that were tragically lost, the heroic first
responders who selflessly rushed into danger, and the countless
individuals whose lives were forever changed by that fateful day.
It is a day that reminds us of the resilience and strength of the
American spirit, as well as the importance of unity, compassion, and
solidarity in times of adversity.

In a world that often seems divided, let this day serve as a reminder
of our shared humanity and our capacity to come together in the face
of adversity. As we pay tribute to the past, let us also look forward
- with hope - to working towards a brighter and more peaceful future
for all. Svante Myrick President People For the American Way
YouTube 1101 15th Street, NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005-5002,
202-467-4999