[AMP-L] How Would a Government Shutdown Affect Amputees?

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 14:34:01 PDT 2023

via Amplitude:

When we asked disability advocate Eman Rimawi-Doster if she was
worried about the prospect of a government shutdown, she didn´t mince
words.

"This potential shutdown is going to be extremely dangerous for
people with disabilities of all kinds," she answered via email. "And
it isn´t just dangerous for those who have Medicaid or SSDI. This is
dangerous for anyone who needs anything from the government. I fear
for our community if this happens."

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2c2ocsqz

Wayne R.