[athen]

Stewart, Ron ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:10:23 PST 2006

Here is were I like to start folks, I am sure others also have ones they
will share.

Books:

Information Access and Adaptive Technology by Coombs and Cunningham
Accessibility for Everyone by Mueller
Maximum Accessibility by Slatin and Rush

Websites:

The DOIT AccessIT Website
http://www.washington.edu/accessit/index.php

The GRADE Project at Georgia Tech