[Athen] Controlling untagged document prompt with Adobe Reader

skeegan at htctu.net skeegan at htctu.net
Fri Jul 7 23:25:48 PDT 2006

Hi Tim,

I know that you can override this prompt and turn it off completely with Adobe
Acrobat, but I have not had a chance to do this with Reader (I have never had
much luck with Reader and Acrobat on the same machine).

For Acrobat, the setting is in "Preferences" under Edit on the menu bar. Choose
the "Reading" category and then look under the Screen-Reader options. Uncheck
the checkbox "Confirm before tagging documents". This takes care of the issue
with Acrobat.

I will have to review Reader when I get my other machine back up and running
next week.

sorry,
sean