[athen] RE: Axistive - World's Leading Assistive TechnologyNewsPortal

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Thu Mar 9 11:50:02 PST 2006

E.A. -

Thanks for the info. I checked the site further and it appears that Dennis is taking the Handicheck concept global. I would like to see this take root and believe that he is heading in the right direction with coverage of CSUN. All of the Tech-blogs and social networking sites (digg. com, slashdot, gizmodo, cNet, engadget, PCWorld, etc.) covered the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and are currently covering CeBIT in Hanover. I expect Axistive will offer similar coverage of CSUN.

On behalf of Ron I have eMailed Dennis and invited him (or one of his associates) to attend the ATHEN meeting on Wednesday night of the conference. If they are looking for Freelancers they may as well meet the crew.

The Axistive site is offering two separate RSS feeds. It might be time to take the RSS plunge.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)