[Athen] Question regarding Banner, IE 7, and Dragon NS

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Tue Nov 14 15:55:29 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have received a complaint from a colleague about a lack of functionality
between Banner 7, Internet Explorer 7, and Dragon NS 9. I do not have
access to SCT Banner or would try this out myself, so is there anyone else
out there having success/failure with this combination?

I know there are issues between IE 7 and DNS 9, but I am also trying to
figure out if there are compatibility issues between Banner and IE 7.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Take care,
Sean

Sean Keegan
Web Accessibility Instructor
High Tech Center Training Unit of the California Community Colleges