[Athen] FW: [SEC508] Dec 13th 508 Lunch and Learn session on document accessibility

Stewart, Ron ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:01:30 PST 2006

Some may be interested in this

Ron

________________________________

From: sec508-admin at trace.wisc.edu [mailto:sec508-admin at trace.wisc.edu]
On Behalf Of Baquis David
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 3:49 PM
To: sec508 at trace.wisc.edu
Subject: [SEC508] Dec 13th 508 Lunch and Learn session on document
accessibility

The announcement for the next 508 Lunch and Learn session is posted:
http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/training.htm

The December 13th topic will be large volume conversion of print and
electronic document archives for accessibility.

There is plenty of space by phone. You just need to let me know that you
are dialing in, so I can put you on the participant list. There are
also about 5 seats left for those who want to come to the Access Board's
office to participate face-to-face. For registration to attend
in-person, I must confirm you.

Please respond directly to: baquis at access-board.gov

Thank you.

David Baquis