[Athen] Company Knowledge

Peters,Michelle mmp46 at drexel.edu
Thu Sep 14 13:57:56 PDT 2006

Hi everybody:

I need the expertise and knowledge base that so many of you have. Our
university is looking at a redesign of the institutional website. What
do you know about, or do you have experience working with, a company
called Digital Wave? My understanding is the company designs and/or
consults in overall web management, but how are they at incorporating
accessibility? How much 'education' will be needed for them with
accessibility? Hopefully they will incorporate accessibility, but I
would like to know what experience others have had.

Your input is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Michelle M. Peters, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Disability Services
504/ADA Compliance Officer
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut St., 81-210
Philadelphia, PA 19104

215.895.1401 V
215.895.2299 TTY
215.895.1402 Fax
www.drexel.edu/ODS

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning
this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your
cooperation.