[Athen] Job tracking

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Thu Sep 21 00:21:33 PDT 2006

Hi Athen-Landers,

We are trying to brainstorm an electronic (or not) job tracking ticket/program
to keep track of alternative text requests --from initial request to hand-off.
Do any of you have a form or use a program which works pretty well in keeping
track of student/book, what form it is going from & into, when it comes in/when
it is finished? I know that this is horrendous grammar, so forgive me the
run on sentence!

We got totally slammed this semester and the tracking just has gone south
[so if you find it, send back north to us, would you please?]. If any of
you have a tracking method you're willing to share, we would be MOST grateful!

Thanks in advance,

Blessings in abundance,

Wink

Ms. Wink Harner