[Athen] Top Tech-Savvy Community Coll...

Dignan, Lisa LDignan at lccc.wy.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:47:50 PDT 2007

Not to brag or take any credit, but, ahem...

Midsize colleges - between 3,000 and 7,500 students:
1st: Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce, Fla. (tie)
1st: Laramie County Community College, Cheyenne, Wyo. (tie)
2nd: Darton College, Albany, Ga.

Yup, that's right - it must be the ATHEN membership that makes the difference, eh? *grin!*

Lisa Dignan, M.Ed., CI/CT

Coordinator, Disability Resource Center

Laramie County Community College

1400 East College Drive