[Athen] MP3 players

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Thu Apr 19 07:58:35 PDT 2007

Tabitha,

I am forwarding this message to the ATHEN Access Technologist Higher
Education Network e-mail list. I believe one or more members are working
on such questions.

=========================
Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)
djbrky at bu.edu (eMail)
www.bu.edu/disability

player?

>I am looking for something with LOTS of space (obviously). But also

>something that is fairly easy to use-keeping in mind that this is for

>a visually impaired student so reading the screen of an MP3 player is

>going to be tough-though not impossible.

>Thank you!!

>Tabitha

>Tabitha Buggie-Hunt tbuggieh at geneseo.edu

>Assistant Dean of the College/

>Director, Office of Disability Services voice (585) 245-5112

>SUNY Geneseo relay 1-800-421-1220

>1 College Circle 106A Erwin fax (585) 245-5032

>Geneseo, New York 14454

>This list is intended to serve as a forum for higher education

>professionals involved in the delivery of services to students with

>disabilities in higher education. Any commercial posts or posts that

are

>deemed by the listowner to be inappropriate for the list will result in

the