[Athen] MP3 players

Phillip Goodman goodman at eri-wi.org
Thu Apr 19 10:45:24 PDT 2007

Is there some reason the student can't use a Victor Reader WAVE and store
the MP3's on CD? The Wave has a pretty big screen. Even as MP3's books can
get quite large and I don't know how much space you can actually expect to
get on a player of this type. Unfortunately Humanware hasn't gotten around
to including a direct USB input port on these animals. That would allow the
use of the huge capacity external hard drives we have these days.

Phillip A. Goodman B.S. OTR

Assistive Technology Consultant

Employment Resources, Inc.

4126 Lien Rd.