[Athen] FW: [CATS] Accessibilty Survey

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Fri Apr 20 11:31:21 PDT 2007

For those in the higher education arena, a student from CSU Monterey Bay is
conducting a survey on website accessibility. Please take a look at the
survey below and give some feedback if possible.

Note - he is using SurveyMonkey and is aware of the accessibility
limitations of that survey tool.

Take care,
Sean

****************
Hello all,
As some of you may know, I'm a staff member and student here at Monterey
Bay.
In my role as student I'm conducting a survey to gage the state of web site
accessibility in public colleges and universities.

If any of you would mind completing it, it would be very helpful.
Here is the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=190227884E56435

Also, I'm aware that surveymonkey is not accessible (ironic). My alternative
is to email a text version of the survey while I'm making a new online
version. Please email me with requests.

Also also, feel free to redistribute this email to anyone who is associated
with a public institution and working with the website.

Thanks again,
Jeff

jeff_mccall at csumb.edu

Jeff McCall
Digital Media Producer
Center for Academic Technologies
California State University, Monterey Bay
Bldg. 18, Room 155
Seaside, CA 93955
Tel: (831) 582-4679
jeff_mccall at csumb.edu