[Athen] FW: Pikes Peak Community College

Nusen, Michael Michael.Nusen at ppcc.edu
Tue Apr 24 08:44:43 PDT 2007

FYI re Nelson Lauver as a potential motivational speaker with an
impressive client list besides disabilities groups.
Possibilities: graduations, AHG, CSUN, AHEAD,...

Thank you,
Michael Nusen
Coordinator, OASIS/CAC
(Office of Accommodative Services and Instructional Support/Computer
Access Center)
Pikes Peak Community College
michael.nusen at ppcc.edu <BLOCKED::mailto:michael.nusen at ppcc.edu>
719-502-3022