[Athen] braille production time tables

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Thu Aug 9 06:17:00 PDT 2007

Phillip,

Wait -- don't tell me -- let me guess .... the person (probably a Dean) who asked for this information is a bean-counter who has not idea what it is you do or how you do it but simply wants numbers to plug into a formula to tell you to do it faster and cheaper. That being said -- on behalf of the ATHEN membership I am curious as to any answers this question has garnered.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)