[Athen] ATHEN E-Journal Vol 2 now live

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Fri Feb 23 18:13:02 PST 2007

Good evening,

It is my pleasure to announce that the second issue of the ATHEN E-Journal
is now live and available for your reading enjoyment at:
http://athenpro.org/node/52

I would like to thank Cyndi Rowland for all her hard work as this issues
quest editor, and to Sean Keegan the ATHEN webmaster for all the effort he
extended in getting it web-ready. I would also like to extend my personal
thanks to each of the authors represented. I am sure you will find the
articles as informative and as insightful as I have.

Ron Stewart, Prez
Access Technologists Higher Education Network

PS: It is time to start thinking about the next round of e-journal issue
and if you have a topic and are interested in being a quest editor please
contact me directly.