[Athen] Second Call for CSUN Presentations

Sheryl Burgstahler sherylb at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 26 05:46:01 PST 2007

DO-IT has a booth again this year. We don't have our full staffing
schedule together, but we can help cover the table exhibit when our staff
coverage allows.
Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, DO-IT & UW Accessible Technology Services
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622 FAX 206-221-4171