[Athen] Kurzweil 3000 and Moodle Websites

Wayne Chenoweth wayne_chenoweth at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 12:37:07 PST 2007

I had a student this am not able to read Moodle course content with K3000 v 10.02 & Firefox 1.5.0.9. It is not a problem with all Moodle content so it may be a security issue or something else. I'm looking into it with our tech support. Meanwhile, a workaround is to copy the text to a K3000 text file and read there.

Wayne