[Athen] FW: [braille-n-teach] Vacant Position - California Department of Education/CSMT

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri Jun 1 11:57:35 PDT 2007

Any alt media folks want to move over to the world of the K-12s?

(Apologies for cross-posting)
Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
www.htctu.net

Subject: [braille-n-teach] Vacant Position - California Department of
Education/CSMT

Greetings Everyone...

I am now managing the California Department of Education's Clearinghouse for
Specialized Media & Technology (CSMT) as a retired annuitant. Choosing to
do so created a vacant position which is now being advertised. I hope to
witness a smooth transition of leadership by September.

The job announcement and application form are attached to this e-mail.

APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY: JUNE 21, 2007

Thanks to all of you...it's been a wonderful ride!

Rod Brawley, Manager
Clearinghouse for Specialized Media & Technology
Ex Officio Trustee
American Printing House for the Blind
1430 N Street, Room 3207
Sacramento, CA 95814