[Athen] Screen Magnification and Open GL --- or---

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:09:51 PDT 2007

Here's a radical suggestion, which will be a bit hard to implement. Convert that one machine to Vista. IF ZT Uses the mirror driver in Vista, the ocnflict will be gone. The question is whether the graphics program will support your effort.

Hey, I said it was radical, didn't I? On second thought, go with Ron's or E.A.'s suggestions.

Pratik