[Athen] Screen Magnification and Open GL --- or---

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Sun Jun 10 04:23:53 PDT 2007

Never a dull moment when Pratik glides into the room --- I am going to have to give the Vista suggestion a try elsewhere. For this instance we have to stay with XP due to the graphics program.

I like Joe's suggestion to "switch Maya to use a software renderer instead of using the graphics card" and will pass that along -- but do not want to implement anything that could prove messy.

I think we shall start with running a trial with Lunar and then Lightning. (yeesh --- add in names like SuperNova, Storm, Dolphin, Jaws the line between software programs and superhero names starts to blur -- pretty soon CSUN will resemble the JLA)

For lectures we are going to make use of the WhiteBoard/SmartBoard already in the classroom. For figure drawing class we are going to use the Flipper we have available and see how it goes.

Any further suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks all ---- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)