[Athen] Google Accessibility Lobbying?

Sean Keegan skeegan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:32:59 PDT 2007

I have made some inquiries re the accessibility of their different
tools and received the response that there is work to be done for
improving access. That being said, what I am encouraged by is the
fact that Google seems to have hired individuals (relatively recently)
who have at least some undrstanding of Web accessibility issues. I
also know that there has been an "accessibility day" there, so I
encouraged that improvements may be developed.

In the meantime, try http://m.gmail.com and see ifthat interface works
better with some AT. (not the best option, I realize)

Take care,
Sean