[Athen] Web-based accessibility tool -SA to Go

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Fri Jun 22 14:09:54 PDT 2007

I tried the 10 minute demo and, since I am a blind computer user who relies
on a robust screen reader, was very impressed by the level of functionality.
The Web-based screen reader let me navigate my screen reader with ease, and
it also let me use Wordpad and open up and read HTML books I downloaded from
Bookshare.org.

I intend on getting a free account and trying it out for a longer period
next time, maybe for an entire day.

Alicia
The Blind Bookworm Blog
http://kestrell.livejournal.com